Carbon Monoxide Detector

Never take a chance with
the people that matter most


Carbon monoxide is dangerous. It displaces the oxygen in the bloodstream, making it toxic to both humans and animals. Even in small amounts, it can do serious damage, causing classic poisoning symptoms like headache, dizziness, and vomiting. Symptoms quickly escalate in severity to include confusion and disorientation, fainting, and seizures. If enough oxygen is displaced from the bloodstream, it can result in a coma, or even death. Worst of all, it’s an odorless, colorless, tasteless gas, making it undetectable by humans.

Without carbon monoxide alarms, there is no way to detect it. Protecting your family from this silent killer requires installing devices that can monitor for the presence of the gas. A carbon monoxide detector from AMP Smart not only raises the alarm if the gas is present, it also connects directly to the AMP Smart panel, meaning you’ll know of the danger even if you’re not home. And it operates 24/7, whether your system is armed or not.


  • Ensures your home stays safe from dangerous invisible Carbon Monoxide gas
  • Connects directly to the AMP Smart Panel
  • Operates 24/7, whether your system is armed or not


Peace of Mind


Operates 24/7


Connects to Smart Panel

Get Carbon Monoxide Detector as part of $1,500 in equipment FREE!

Call now for a free quote (800) 817-3918


Carbon monoxide detectors alerts you and the monitoring station so you can all get out of the house safely.

Get a free quote: Customize a Package Worth up to $1500 Now!

Call 800.817.3918 to get a free quote